Wheel camber

• Thread starter thorfynn
  • 5 comments
Germany
Freiburg
Has the change of angle (wheel camber) any affect on how the car behaves on track or is the combination "0 / 0" the still best/fastest for setup ?

That was in my opinion the most criticle "failure" in GT6. Besides the paintable brake calipers of course...... ;-)))

Greets from Germany,
thorfynn aka Heavy aka Michael

I'm trying my basic set ups from FM6, and GT4. Running about 2.0 up front and 1.0 to 1.5 out back. Cars feel great, have stability and nice turn in. They are a bit loose on corner exit, but I like that. Just experiment with what feels the best to u

Thanks for that info.
I will see it when i hold my GT Sports in my hands...
But at the moment a can only fly by controller.... But on some day in the future i see a steering wheel.... ;-)
In the Demo i was surprised how good the feeling with the controller was.... But to be honest. The only way to drive a racing sim is of course with wheel..... ;-)

Has the change of angle (wheel camber) any affect on how the car behaves on track or is the combination "0 / 0" the still best/fastest for setup ?

That was in my opinion the most criticle "failure" in GT6. Besides the paintable brake calipers of course...... ;-)))

Greets from Germany,
thorfynn aka Heavy aka Michael
Camber is working perfectly in gts. Under and above a medium range you loose grip . Staying inside this ídeal range you can use the front and rear fine setting to balance the car the way you want. It's one of the most responsive setting in gts.

Camber is working perfectly in gts. Under and above a medium range you loose grip . Staying inside this ídeal range you can use the front and rear fine setting to balance the car the way you want. It's one of the most responsive setting in gts.

Good to hear that. That was one of the craziest things in GT6. Set camber to 0 / 0 as fastest setting......

Glad to hear this from someone with a reputation like yours, I generally steered clear of any attempts of my own tuning in GT 6 because of the flawed settings, now maybe I won't be too frustrated at having a go!

Back