Wheel configuration G27PC 

• Thread starter Hector 49
  • 3 comments
Italy
Italy
Hi, I would like advice on the configuration (complete configuration .. FFB included) and how many degrees for the G27, for Pc,because I have not understood the IfAndOr recommendations for the configuration well.I would like to have the same rotation of the steering wheel of both the G27 and that of the car in the passenger compartment, because so far I have to rotate the steering wheel a lot to make a 10 ° -15 ° curve.
Thank you so much

In the configuration screen,

1st rotate wheel full lock (either left or right) until it says 100 (as in 100% lock) then press accept/save.

2nd rotate the wheel about 90° (either left or right) until it says 900 or 1080 (dependent on your maximum wheel rotation) then press accept/save.

Now your wheel/hand movement will match the on screen wheel/hand movement 1:1

If you feel you still have to turn to much to make a corner then just reduce the steering ratio within the car setup screen, most default setups are about 12.5:1 to 15:1, just reduce it to about 10:1 (if you want to go lower then bare in mind that steering/correction of oversteer will become very sensitive)

Regarding ffb, it's a very personal thing (also wheel dependent)

I have a Thrustmaster TX (xbox equivalent of the t300)
I use raw settings
Gain 100
Volume 50-100 (car dependant) normally around 75 I like a heavy wheel
Tone 0-50 (car dependant) normally around 25 I like to feel tyre slip over aligning torque.
FX 0-25 I personally use 0 so I don't drown out all other effects.

Last edited:
Is it necessary to keep 900 ° on Logitech Profiler of the G27? What are the boxes that need to be checked? Thank you
At a guess I would say yes, but as I stated I'm on xbox with a Thrustmaster TX, I only plug my TX into the PC for firmware updates.

Latest Posts

Back