Wheel newbie, first wheel - firmware update

• Thread starter Badinho
  • 12 comments
I never updated my T300rs and it works fine on ps3 and ps4
What isthis firmware supposed to do?

ooook 2 things i do not care of :D

Also i run some 90 mins races on t300 in gt6 and it is extremely cool and shuts down immediatly ?_?

ooook 2 things i do not care of :D

Also i run some 90 mins races on t300 in gt6 and it is extremely cool and shuts down immediatly ?_?

Well GT6 doesn't push the wheel to its limits. The fan on my T500 is always on for 10-15 minutes after pcars

I made the updates. Went smothly.

I have a question though. The platform for the pedals is slippery as hell, and I can't place em up against the wall (Feet to short :D) does anyone have any suggestion? since they keep moving..

I have mine strapped down to the gaming chair. But I used to used a door mat with a rubber base under the pedals when I had them on the wooden floor. I bought a new one for about £1 somewhere like poundland. But it worked and stopped my pedals moving across the floor!

I made the updates. Went smothly.

I have a question though. The platform for the pedals is slippery as hell, and I can't place em up against the wall (Feet to short :D) does anyone have any suggestion? since they keep moving..
Before I made a rig, I would counter this issue by using cupboard lining, sold at Wal-Mart, home depot etc. Also depending on your situation, if you are close enough, you could cut a 2*4 to wedge it between wall and pedals.

Thanks for the good suggestions. For now, I am using a doorrmat and 2x dictionary books to cover the distance. I might look for some cupboard lining, but for now this solutions works .. And DAMN! This wheel is amazing!

Back