Wheel-options in online

  • Thread starter Thread starter Maxitsu
  • 4 comments
  • 489 views
Messages
1,752
Messages
Maxitsu
I personally like GT5 to be realistic as it can possible be.

The same go's for my steering wheel.

At the steering settings. You can set your wheel at at "simulation" or "Amateur", power-assisted steering (on or off), and FFB strenght.


My set-up obviously go's for Simulation & power-assisted steering off.


now, i expect also the realisme for online, But do i have a disadvantage compared to user that use "amateur" & power-assisted steering on?
 
No most diving aids will slow you down, except for SFR I think.

Dont worry about it.
 
I oughta try no power-assisted steering to complete my simulation experience.

But, I wouldn't know if you're at a disadvantage vs. Easy mode. I don't have the best wheel, but it's pretty good.
 
Most wheel users go without any driving aids.
 
I don't like using aids.

At the start of the year, I had to adjust to my wheel because I wasn't ever any good with it. I gradually dropped each aid, and recently ABS. So once you get the feel for the wheel, confidence builds, and then you can learn to drive unhinged.

It also depends on what people you're against and what car you use but eventually, you can have more of an advantage over those who use an easy setting for their wheel.
 
Back