Wheel Options

Canada
Vancouver
Sultan_S13
I really expected more wheels this go around. They added a bunch of generic wheels that mostly have horrible offsets and a few other real ones. A whole bunch of Rays which is nice and some old school JDM Hayashi is a welcome surprise.

Some of the choices are very strange though. Some wheels are limited on what sizes they are available in. At first I thought this was a nice realistic touch, but I've found it to be a little inconsistent. I can't remember the specific example, but I noticed that some cars could use a certain wheel in one size but another car couldn't use the same wheel in the same size.

I wish they just allowed full access to the already limited selection of wheels. A third increased wheel size would be nice too. As it stand the biggest wheel I can put on an S13 is 17" because the stock wheels are only 15". This is too bad because S13's can look great with 18"s.

The fact that you can preview the paint color for wheels is awesome though. If I could change one thing though it would be a ability to adjust wheel width. some of the old cars just can't achieve a good look due to their stock wheels being so skinny therefore making them super recessed in the wheel well.

Back