I used a wheel with a racing setup for the first time at a sony store near where i live.That time i raced flawlessly and even did better that what i do in the same track with the same car.
yesterday at my friends house i tied his wheel (both where dfgt) and i had some trouble using it. I don't know if it was because i was thinking to much on every turn but i did horribly in my friends house. What could have influenced the change? Both had traction control set to 5 and abs to 1 driving a pagani zonda r at circuit de la sarthe with no other assists.
yesterday at my friends house i tied his wheel (both where dfgt) and i had some trouble using it. I don't know if it was because i was thinking to much on every turn but i did horribly in my friends house. What could have influenced the change? Both had traction control set to 5 and abs to 1 driving a pagani zonda r at circuit de la sarthe with no other assists.