Wheel QuestionPS4 

• Thread starter TheClarky
  • 16 comments
United States
New York
dmclark190
Anyone know what the cheapest FFB wheel that is compatable with PCars and PS4 is? I made the absolutly terrible mistake of buying the T80, without knowing it isn't FFB. Why would they even make a wheel that isn't FFB? A complete waste of my money. Anyway, responses are much appreciated.

Anyone know what the cheapest FFB wheel that is compatable with PCars and PS4 is? I made the absolutly terrible mistake of buying the T80, without knowing it isn't FFB. Why would they even make a wheel that isn't FFB? A complete waste of my money. Anyway, responses are much appreciated.

Well, I am playing it with a lowly Logitech Driving Force Pro that is probably 8 years old.

I have been astonished at how complex the FFB response of my old wheel is, once you put a little time into understanding the spindle parameters.

I suspect that most 2nd hand wheels are barely used at all. I'm sure you could pick up something that will work really cheap.

Well, I am playing it with a lowly Logitech Driving Force Pro that is probably 8 years old.
And you have that working on the PS4? I was under the impression that none of the Logitech wheels would work on the PS4. If only it would work a DFGT would be a could choice for a cheap wheel.

As is you are probably looking at a T300 or Fanatec CSR for a decent cheaper FFB wheel for PS4 though neither of those are really cheap.

Thrustmaster T100. It's only 270 degrees of rotation which poses it's own issues, and rather cheaply made as well.

PS4:ouch:

And you have that working on the PS4? I was under the impression that none of the Logitech wheels would work on the PS4. If only it would work a DFGT would be a could choice for a cheap wheel.

As is you are probably looking at a T300 or Fanatec CSR for a decent cheaper FFB wheel for PS4 though neither of those are really cheap.

No sorry, I am on the PC. There's probably a big PS4 icon on this thread that I failed to notice, but it is my birthday and I am quite drunk now.

Thrustmaster T100. It's only 270 degrees of rotation which poses it's own issues, and rather cheaply made as well.

ah! No support for old (but perfectly functional) school hardware. I wish I was surprised :/

No sorry, I am on the PC. There's probably a big PS4 icon on this thread that I failed to notice, but it is my birthday and I am quite drunk now.
Well in that case:

nwZL4Mp.png

Last edited:
It has taken me several unsubtle hint posts, but finally someone acknowledged my extra wizened state and slightly greyer grey streak :)

[edit] I can finally go to bed now (04:13am)

I just looked up the t100, are you sure it works with the ps4 as well as the ps3? I don't want to end up with a useless wheel.

I just looked up the t100, are you sure it works with the ps4 as well as the ps3? I don't want to end up with a useless wheel.

It works. I've noticed that quite a few people use it and have no issues. It's not a great wheel but it's still much better than the t80.

It works. I've noticed that quite a few people use it and have no issues. It's not a great wheel but it's still much better than the t80.
Anywhere i can get it at regular price? I can't find a single place that is selling it besides amazon, which is charging $270

Well, thanks for all the help guys. And as for my location, I live in New York, the Finnish flag is a joke with some people I race with.

You'll have a hard time finding any wheel right now, especially with normal pricing. Most (if not all) vendors are sold out/back ordered so it's a tough time for wheel shopping. Here in Canada you can't find anything.

If you have a Frys close by, check with them often as I've seen some posts here with ads for the t300rs for half price. Something to look out for.

I might try to trade i

see that big blue box next to the thread title?

Yes I see it and I know at the moment some people are having issues with Fanatec wheels but that should soon be sorted and it is a great wheel.

Back