Wheel Reccomendation?

Eleven-Seven
Hi everybody! I've been a long time reader/forum lurker of this site, but I had to make a profile because I needed a second opinion, and third, fourth, etc.

I've been playing the GT series since GT3, but I've always played it with a gamepad. Now I want a wheel so that I can get more into the game. I wanted to know what you guys think would be a good choice. just keep this in mind:

-Money IS an object. So a G27 is a bit of a stretch. I want to get the best wheel possible at a good price point.

-I want to use the wheel in my lap. I have a gaming chair, and it's rather low to the ground. low enough that any table in my house would block at least a portion of my TV screen from view.

Suggestions very much appreciated. Thanks!

Im not sure if you want to use any of the force feedback wheels in your lap. But if money is a concern, get either the fanatec carrera(if you need clutch and shifter), or the dfgt.

I have a G27 and a DFP, both of which I like alot (don't use the DFP anymore, but It was a great wheel for money spent) I'd go with a DFGT if money is an object. Logitech makes some great products... As for the lap thing.... I had a wheel for my PS2, made by logitech (it was blue and black, don't remember what it was called) that actually came with an attachment to hold between your legs, so you could use it in your lap. It was unusable in my lap,, no good at all. With money being an object, invest in a 10 dollar tv dinner table and your all set. Good luck, Jeff

Back