Wheel Rotation Doesn't Sync in Cockpit View (DF GT)?

• Thread starter IronM@sk
  • 8 comments
IronMask75
IronMask75
Is there a way to change your wheel rotation setting so it matches the in-car driver animations?.

My Driving Force GT turns faster than the animation and it's annoying the pisser out of me, making it a little hard to concentrate. Thanks in advance.

is there any way to change the forcefeedback? so its not so heavy.. got the ingame steering settings on:
Steering Type: Simulation
Power-Assisted Steering: On
Feedback Strength: 1
is there any other way to lower the feedback except ingame?

Sorry for hijacking the thread.. >.<

is there any way to change the forcefeedback? so its not so heavy.. got the ingame steering settings on:

I have the feedback on 10 using the g25 and it's just perfect for me. Don't know why you'd want to lower it anymore. To answer your question, I don't think you can (try unplugging your power cable, that'll turn it off completely).

I have the feedback on 10 using the g25 and it's just perfect for me. Don't know why you'd want to lower it anymore. To answer your question, I don't think you can (try unplugging your power cable, that'll turn it off completely).

ive got the DFP and for me its pretty jerky..

turn off power assisted steering, its a driving aid, not "power steering" like it sounds like.

Yeah thanks mate. Really. I subscribed to this thread in case someone had an actual solution so now I have all these emails for nothing. For furure reference, if you think you feel the need to apologise for hijacking a thread, then it's probably well advised you create your own.

Back