wheel settings for console

• Thread starter luxzative
  • 5 comments
South Africa
alberton/gauteng/south af
luxzative
Hi guys,

I stayed up till 00:00 last night waiting to get some game time and for some reason the default ffb settings for my Thrustmaster TX wheel were completely off, I could not feel the bumps on the road or even the rumble strips. I stayed up all night trying to figure out how to get the same feedback I get in Forza5 and have been struggling until now.

Does anyone have the same problem? have you guys figured out the proper settings?

I've tried almost everything and I'm starting to think that maybe the FFB in this game just sucks. Please someone tell me I'm wrong

You're wrong..................

Haha but on a serious note their is a plethora of options for the cars individual FFB settings,maybe it's time to tinker :)

I Also have the TX Racing Wheel, as sik180sx said, there are a lot of settings to do. First you have to do a Force Feedback Configuration in Options & Settings -> Controls . In there there should be a Force Feedback Calibration. There I recomend changing the Tyre Force and some others stuff until it feels right.

Also there is a Force Feedback Setting for the especific car you are using. You can change the setting right before starting a race in Tune & Setup Car.

When I can I'll try to post a good FFB Setup for the TX Racing Wheel

After tryinf my best, I can most definitely say this game has poor FFB for me.

it seems in order to get the amount of detail you'd normally get in a game like Forza 5, you have to have one of those motion rigs. I understand that maybe the effects I'm looking for are unrealistic, but I believe they go a long way in a simulator as they make up for the missing g-forces.

I just went back to play 1 race of Forza 5 and I'm starting to appreciate it more than before

Back