Wheel Settings

• Thread starter ChrisWAFC
  • 9 comments
England
Wigan
ChrisWAFC
I haven't played Driveclub for about 4 weeks as I have moved house and had no internet and having everything complete on it I had a change and played the single player on COD AW and started a new season on FIFA.

All excited tonight with the new DLC I fired it up but it feels so different with all the updates have they changed anything with the wheel settings ?

I have the T300 with T500 pedals and to be honest got straight into the first time round but this time seems abit of a struggle.

Well, tonight I tried my T500 with my PS4 and DriveClub. Unfortunately, I did so IMMEDIATELY after playing GT6. I cannot express disappointment I have. There is nothing special about DriveClub. Evolution Studios is not known for their physics and simulation modeling. Yeah, the wheel works. Yeah, it has force-feedback, there is some sort of strange vibration that belongs on a PS2 game. And there is actually a setting for this!

Then I tried my T500 with The Crew Beta. What a nightmare. I sincerely hope pCARS blows my freaking mind. I won't be reconnecting my wheel to my PS4 until pCARS releases.

Well, tonight I tried my T500 with my PS4 and DriveClub. Unfortunately, I did so IMMEDIATELY after playing GT6...
Just as an aside, with the controller it's the other way around. I find that I can't drive on GT6 after driving in DC as the DS3 is so much more twitchy than how Evo have the DS4 set up. It isn't just the controller either, as that last Crew beta felt horrible.

Sorry, back to wheel settings...

is the game so bad with the wheel? i can have right now the t300GTE for 280€ but i would have to buy driveclub cause i do not have anymore ps3 and i'm not a pc player.

is the game so bad with the wheel? i can have right now the t300GTE for 280€ but i would have to buy driveclub cause i do not have anymore ps3 and i'm not a pc player.

I thought it was pretty good when I used my T300rs with Driveclub. I turned wheel assist off. Mind you that was a few weeks ago so I can't comment on the latest version.

You can also change the strength of the force feedback between 0 and 100%

Last edited:
Well, tonight I tried my T500 with my PS4 and DriveClub. Unfortunately, I did so IMMEDIATELY after playing GT6. I cannot express disappointment I have. There is nothing special about DriveClub. Evolution Studios is not known for their physics and simulation modeling. Yeah, the wheel works. Yeah, it has force-feedback, there is some sort of strange vibration that belongs on a PS2 game. And there is actually a setting for this!

Then I tried my T500 with The Crew Beta. What a nightmare. I sincerely hope pCARS blows my freaking mind. I won't be reconnecting my wheel to my PS4 until pCARS releases.

In fairness, Driveclub and The Crew are both geared towards arcade-like physics. pCARS will certainly be better in this regard, in fact pCARS has pretty good physics currently but the FFB still needs some work.

here my wheel setting 270 degrees,force feeback at 60,wheel vibration on low,works great.i mostly play F1 games,si im use to driving at 270 degrees rotation.this did work one time,these are the setting i like,why does thr wheel keep going back to 900 degrees rotation?

Last edited:
Ok as o i got the t300rs great wheel,everytime i set the wheel rotation then go race it not what set,is my wheel broken?please help

Back