wheel stand pro

• Thread starter foolsgold
  • 22 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
cupra-r
hi all im not sure if I should post this here my appologies if im posting in the wrong place
im wanting to buy the wheel stand pro v2 for a thrustmaster t330rs ive been to the uk website and they are out of stock can anyone recommend where else to purchase one thank you for any help recived

hi all im not sure if I should post this here my appologies if im posting in the wrong place
im wanting to buy the wheel stand pro v2 for a thrustmaster t330rs ive been to the uk website and they are out of stock can anyone recommend where else to purchase one thank you for any help recived
I will sell you mine, but shipping costs would be insane.

I will say...it is nice, but expensive. You can easily build a plumbing pipe stand which would function the same for a fifth of the cost.

Last edited:
Thankyou crow hop sorry speedy but seriously how could you not understand the question???""""

Thankyou crow hop sorry speedy but seriously how could you not understand the question???""""
Whether we understand it or not isn't the issue. You agreed to proper grammar and sentence structure when you joined the site. AUP.

• You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.

Sorry jonnypenso some of us are not that educated enough to use grammar I appologised for posting in the wrong place and I did not use txt spk

Sorry jonnypenso some of us are not that educated enough to use grammar I appologised for posting in the wrong place and I did not use txt spk
Ironically, you just used text speak in this response. Perhaps it was an intentional joke. It's not hard to use a capital letter at the beginning of a sentence and a period at the end. No one is asking you to use perfect english, you just do the best you can, but punctuation and capitalization are required. These aren't my rules they are the site rules, I'm just pointing it out to you to avoid a moderator doing the same thing.

the manufacturers have an ebay shop, have you tried there? i just looked and most of the stands say 'more than 10 available".
on a side note, i got the standard V2 for xmas for my T300 and it's awesome. really well made and sturdy apart from when my heavy-handed friend comes over to play Driveclub and proceeds to give the stand a battering and pulls and pushes it all over the place lol

I just got my wheel stand pro v2 for the T300 - I have a few issues with it but they are easily fixed. More just warnings, see below. - Otherwise it is rock solid, easy to setup and put away. More stable than my rigged up & modified RIDGID flip top stand.

#1 - when you fold it up and lean it against the wall like they show in the videos, you are either A. leaning it against the wheel itself (may not be bad I guess - would have to ask Thrustmaster) or B. you are leaning it against the back and squishing the cables - this is BAD. The usb cable and the shifter plug should not be supporting the weight. My solution was to not fold it all the way up and let it rest on it's normal feet not as compact but still easily fits in the designated closet corner.

#2 - the "universal" shifter mount that comes with the T300 model puts the shifter a bit to high and far back. I am going to just bolt on another plate to bring it down a little and towards me.. or bolt to my chair not sure yet. Really it is not that bad and like others said you can get used to it or also get a short shaft shifter mod.

#3 - This is just an issue for my home setup but.. it does not go very high up. My TV stand even with the TV in the lowest position is a bit high.. so I am sitting in a liftetime folding chair with my old home made stand. The wheel stand at it's highest point is still a bit low for my setup. If I had a lower chair and my TV set lower it would not be an isssue - so this is more my fault for not reading the exact dimensions first. - To fix this I am going to cut some 4x4" wood to make four feet to stand it on. Will use a metal strap with lag bolts to secure it down, kinda like the way it holds down the stock two pedal set.

Last edited:
don't quite get what you mean with your first point. I used to fold mine so the wheel went back almost touching the pedal board then just stand it up on it's front feet, wheel remains in upright position, rear feet lean against the wall. cables don't get squashed at all. nowadays i don't even fold it up as it stashes behind a door quite nicely out of the way.

I've used a cable management system using 2 thin pieces of D-line plastic cable tidy strips and stuck them to the rear of the upright pole keeping the leads running down out of the way. then the rest of the cables are fed under the footplate. I'll try to post pics later.

I like the stand, very good for the money, although at times, during very sharp corners, it raises off the floor a bit, but all in all it's a great solution.

don't quite get what you mean with your first point. I used to fold mine so the wheel went back almost touching the pedal board then just stand it up on it's front feet, wheel remains in upright position, rear feet lean against the wall. cables don't get squashed at all. nowadays i don't even fold it up as it stashes behind a door quite nicely out of the way.

I've used a cable management system using 2 thin pieces of D-line plastic cable tidy strips and stuck them to the rear of the upright pole keeping the leads running down out of the way. then the rest of the cables are fed under the footplate. I'll try to post pics later.

I like the stand, very good for the money, although at times, during very sharp corners, it raises off the floor a bit, but all in all it's a great solution.

I folded it up this way - and you can see how the back of the wheel base is what sticks out. The cables are there and would get squished - they stick out the most. _ I guess I should fold it up the other way.. I am doing it wrong.
maxresdefault.jpg

Likely the better way to fold it up.

resizedimage640426-1404327627-wheelstand-wheel-stand-pro-thrustmaster-T500RS-TH8RS-V2-folded.jpg

Whether we understand it or not isn't the issue. You agreed to proper grammar and sentence structure when you joined the site. AUP.

• You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.
Get in touch with admin Johnny, they've forgotten to update your status as moderator ;)

Oh-Boy-here-we-go-again.jpg

I folded it up this way - and you can see how the back of the wheel base is what sticks out. The cables are there and would get squished - they stick out the most. _ I guess I should fold it up the other way.. I am doing it wrong.
maxresdefault.jpg

spchlss.gif

I dropped a small headphone adaptor on my pedal board last night and it fell right in the hole where the right pedal comes out! I could hear it rattling around inside. had to unscrew the bottom plate, pull the thing apart and shake until it fell out. major hassles. standing it up may not be such a bad idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back