Wheel to work in Steam

• Thread starter Haitauer
  • 3 comments
Finland
Finland
HI-tauer
Steam is driving me insane. My Thrustmaster T-GT works flawlesly in my pc, but as soon as i run steam the controller dies.. Even the ffb centering is lost. WTF? It seems steam uses some generic drivers of its own instead of the thrustmaster drivers. I have tried deleting all controller data from steam to make steam "reinstal" the wheel but nope. Still "generic controller"..

I assume someone here also plays in steam..

Hm, I have no problem using my G29 in Assetto Corsa through Steam and Driving Force GT in many other games. Something is wrong with Thrustmaster drivers?

My Thrustmaster T300 Ferrari Alcanterra and F1 wheel add on work fine on steam, no problems playing F1 2018, American Truck Simulator and Farming Simulator 19

Steam is driving me insane. My Thrustmaster T-GT works flawlesly in my pc, but as soon as i run steam the controller dies.. Even the ffb centering is lost. WTF? It seems steam uses some generic drivers of its own instead of the thrustmaster drivers. I have tried deleting all controller data from steam to make steam "reinstal" the wheel but nope. Still "generic controller"..

I assume someone here also plays in steam..

Note for RFactor2 I had to use Steam Big Screen Mode (under View in Steam menu) before launching RFactor 2 for the game to recognize my T300 RS wheel and pedals ; you may want to try that?

Back