Wheel turning degree animation

• Thread starter Bekir
  • 3 comments
Northern Cyprus
Northern Cyprus
Dear Gran Turismo lovers,

I have been playing GT since series 3. There is something that concerns me a lot. The on-screen wheel degree animation locked at 180 degrees at both directions; which is unrealistic and affects the gameplay experience, especially while drifting. Is there any option to fix this issue back to normal, realistic rotation? if not, is it planned to do so? Even Driveclub and Project Cars have this animation...

Thank you for your interest.

Last edited:

I have been playing GT since series 3. There is something that concerns me a lot. The on-screen wheel degree animation locked at 90 degrees; which is unrealistic and affects the game play experience, especially while drifting. Is there any option to fix this issue back to normal, realistic rotation? if not, is it planned to do so? Even Driveclub and Project Cars have this animation...

While it may not be great and there's nothing that can be done about it, It could be much worse it could be like Assetto Corsa bad which is enough to have stopped me playing it :sly:

I have been playing GT since series 3. There is something that concerns me a lot. The on-screen wheel degree animation locked at 90 degrees; which is unrealistic and affects the game play experience, especially while drifting. Is there any option to fix this issue back to normal, realistic rotation? if not, is it planned to do so? Even Driveclub and Project Cars have this animation...

Correction: the wheel can turn 180 degrees.

Back