Wheel vs analog pad

• Thread starter border84
  • 4 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
disciple21
Ok, I have heard allot of people talk about how great having a steering wheel is, and I have no doubt, but I use a pad and I think allot of other good drivers use a pad too. So my question is, does the wheel make driving easier? Or is it just different. Are wheel drivers average lap times faster than pad are on par? I actually bought a very nice wheel, g25 I think, but returned it because I drove worse with it. So can I get some people to post their lap times for nurburgring nordschleif with a stock ZR-1 corvette (not race modded!) and specify whether you used a wheel or pad. Soft tires but no other tuning. Any comments welcome.

Really? You sold your G25 just because you drove worse with it? Do you know how hard it takes for new wheel users to adapt to using a wheel? Takes about a month to equal your controller times. After that, your times will just keep on getting better and better.

I'm not sure, this is really a race report, but please let us know when you will gold Vettel challenge with pad :)

Locking as it's in the wrong place. And a duplicate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back