Wheelie around the Motegi Oval - completed

Attention fellow TT'ers!!

I just completed a wheelie for an entire lap on the Motegi Oval track! Average speed was 18 to 26 mph (21mph favored) in 1st gear with the final drive pushed back a bit (203 mph final) on the 05 cbr600rr RM. Time took was 4:15!!

unfortunately I have no flash drive to upload it but I'm sure many of you can do it on your own as well.. who has!?

As long as you saved the Replay you can transfer it to a Thumb Drive at any time by going out to the main screen and getting into the Replay Theater mode.

don't have one but I can hook up my vid cam to my tv and save it onto a server as a .wmv, it's pretty boring to watch but it was a good acheivment for me.

What I'm saying, is that if you saved the video to your memory card, hell, any replay you saved to a memory card, can be transferred to a USB drive at a later date. So, you don't have to bother wasting a video tape, 'cause for the same price you could have at least a 32 or 64 Megabyte drive, and the file you send would be a matter of Kylobytes, and not dozens of Megabytes...

Latest Posts

Back