Wheelie car

  • Thread starter Thread starter Darkrage1138
  • 20 comments
  • 1,593 views
Messages
234
United States
United States
Messages
Darkrage1138
I am looking for a classic muscle wheelie car. I don't care what kind, but i am willing to give a car restoration coupon and 1 gold chrome. i don't have much else. i can trade both right now and would like the car by sunday. :nervous:

I might be able to trade some gear and i can send museum stuff too
 
Last edited:
Restoration coupons are untradeable and cars do not actually wheelie in Gt5 i have been led to believe.
 
Talk to I love GT5, he has a thread for Wheelie/Drift chop shop cars... 👍
 
I got 67 cougar, pontiac gto, camaro 69, 70 challenger and 427 cobra
 
I pushed the plymouth superbird to the max to try it, I figured with the rear downforce from the ridiculous wing, and the suspension and gears tuned right it would work, but but I guess not. It would be really cool though. It is possible, but only in some cars. The people that deny its existence are people that cannot achieve it themselves.
 
Its been patched so it can no longer be done believe me i loved wheeling my car but since the update i can no longer do it
 
Seriously ???

6798651707_1645ec5a91.jpg


Route X ;)
 
I need to sort mine out then :) nice wheelie btw
 
Lewisjoshua1992
Its been patched so it can no longer be done believe me i loved wheeling my car but since the update i can no longer do it

Ah i did it yesterday... If you are trying to do it in a online lobby, that was never possible... But yes you can still do it... I even do endos in my VW BUS (which i believe is my profile picture
 
then maybe i have it tuned wrong
 
I know the premium Cobra and the premium 1st Gen Elise can wheelie.
 
You can still do wheelies, but not online. I have an Elise RM wheelie car and it's a blast to drive
 
I pushed the plymouth superbird to the max to try it, I figured with the rear downforce from the ridiculous wing, and the suspension and gears tuned right it would work, but but I guess not. It would be really cool though. It is possible, but only in some cars. The people that deny its existence are people that cannot achieve it themselves.

Or cannot be bothered because it is pointless.
 
I make a wheelie/stunt car and its only patched online not in offline.
 
Restoration coupons are untradeable and cars do not actually wheelie in Gt5 i have been led to believe.

Well if you never tried it, why deny its
existence?

Please read my post thorughly before making false accusations.:crazy:
 
Back