wheelie list

• Thread starter ttfan
  • 6 comments
dork......charming thanx for that, anyway i have the game but i cant wheelie or stoppie all the bikes so i was seeing if any 1 had actually wheelied the bikes that i havent....

180bandit
removed by moderator

was there any need for that reply, it wasn't a stupid request, unless you have something sensible to say, keep your nasty remarks to yourself.

ttfan
i have the game but i cant wheelie or stoppie all the bikes so i was seeing if any 1 had actually wheelied the bikes that i havent....

Hmm..I don't have the game but I did hear about the ability to manually transfer weight. If so, that should aid in doing wheelies or stoppies. Maybe rolling back wards if possible and then hitting the throttle would help do a wheelie. Just some ideas you might want to try.

They might need different settings. So far, I've only driven a few bikes, and most of them couldn't wheelie. I thought I was doing something wrong until I took a Ninja out for a spin. That one wheelies (and stoppies) like nobody's business.

One thing I've noticed.. make sure you're pointed straight down the track. Because you can't see nothin' except the sky. And then the armco. :)

Back