Wheelie

• Thread starter Vip_449
  • 5 comments
Nelisan
Has anyone ever done the wheelie in Gran Turismo2 with the 180Sx drag car? I have done it before. I posted over at GT.com and well got alot of replies there. I did it on Test course with times around 45 secs. NO CHEATS!

i did a wheelie with the following:
[R]Suzuki Escudo
[R]Calsonic Skyline
[R]Supra RZ
[R]Subaru Impreza 22B STi Ver.

in Motor Sports Land.

i even did a 2 wheelie (it was either the right wheels or the left) with the Calsonic Skyline in Motor Sports Land.

somehow you can go out'a course and hit speeds!! if you want test high speed, go there, get out of course and accelerate away!

Originally posted by FuJi K
i did a wheelie with the following:
[R]Suzuki Escudo
[R]Calsonic Skyline
[R]Supra RZ
[R]Subaru Impreza 22B STi Ver.

in Motor Sports Land.

i even did a 2 wheelie (it was either the right wheels or the left) with the Calsonic Skyline in Motor Sports Land.

somehow you can go out'a course and hit speeds!! if you want test high speed, go there, get out of course and accelerate away!

How do you get out'a course? I tried but I couldnt..... Where do you slam into the barrier?

Originally posted by GT-R

How do you get out'a course? I tried but I couldnt..... Where do you slam into the barrier?

well i go backwards, just drive like you would but reverse (not Reverse and look back)...............and when it says "out of course" i turn one way to get out.

there's a few road surfaces that you may be on when you go out.
1. Tarmc - you'll know because of acceleration and tires screeching when turning
2. Dirt - you'll know because you see dirt from the back of your car.
3. Grass - You'll know because you slide a lot when you turn and less acceleration.

if you encounter number 1 and 2, go back into the course and try to get out again, or Try Again.

I remember someone doing a backwards wheelie at Granturismo.com (Back tires up, Front tires down), with a gameshark. Anybody heard of this or have any photos?

Back