wheels are wrong??

  • Thread starter Thread starter red piramyd k
  • 17 comments
  • 1,704 views
Messages
182
Messages
redpiramydk
i was watching this video , when i realized at 6:40 how wheels changed like psx game!:drool::drool:

does this happen with all wheels?, i think there is standard wheels (when you stop) and wheel animations (when you just push the gas pedal!).

here is the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOdPiikCq_w&feature=related

go to 6:40... to see what im talking about (look at the focus wheels).
 
Almost all my cars do something like that. Even prologue was like that.

Disappointing I know :grumpy:
 
All wheels, premium or standard also have no modelling/detail on the inside, just a solid tyre. Really poor.
 
All wheels, premium or standard also have no modelling/detail on the inside, just a solid tyre. Really poor.

lol, i think you didnt saw the video.
 
That is weak! Oh well, only 1 more week until Test Drive Unlimited 2 comes out! :D
 
Here is what I mean though:

Standard:
badok.jpg


Premium:
Siena%20-%20Piazza%20del%20Campo.jpg
 
The game must render the wheels like that for the cars at distance.
 
I wish that issue would not appear in photomode.

After all, you rarely get to see the inside of your wheels during a race:D
 
I bet you can find this kind of errors in any racing game, the game's not designed for you to stop your car completely and then accelerate again. At high speeds you wouldn't even notice all the kind of "tricks" that designers use to save time and resources, not only in racing games.
 
Why would I run faster times in the RAIN with SOFT SLICKS compared to RAIN tires.


I just didn't understand this while racing in the FGT Champ I ran rain tires and had to pit after 1lap because it was horrible. Soft slicks rule the rain... wtf?
 
That looks unbelievably cheap!!! :yuck:
 
Im more worried about how sad & lonely that guy must be to have spent all that time making a video like that :crazy:
 
That is weak! Oh well, only 1 more week until Test Drive Unlimited 2 comes out! :D

Im excited for TDU2 aswell, but have you heard the sounds from the beta? So far they sound absoultely awful 👎
 
Back