Wheels

  • Thread starter Thread starter 69GTOby
  • 7 comments
  • 543 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
56
I noticed that in the used wheel section, the wheel name starts out with, for example, MI for MItsubishi, and TO for TOyota. Then I saw PD. What is PD? I love the weels by PD though.
 
PD = Polyphony Digital??? The maker of the game. Tells me they are made-up wheels that are not manufacturer specific. But I could be wrong as I think buying something that doesn't make me faster is a waste of money...
 
It stands for Polyphony Digital as they aren't any production car wheels. I think PD has wanted to include some wheels of their own design too.
 
They should have made a section like falken and bridestone because they look nice 👍
 
gt_masta
They should have made a section like falken and bridestone because they look nice 👍
Yes they to !
Maybe it would be useful to make a thread about them

BM = BMW and so on and so on.
 
Why make a thread when we could post them here???
BM = BMW
TO = toyota
MI= mitsubishi
 
NI = Nissan
SU = Suzuki
HO = Honda


and still left : BU
CA
AC
GL
MB
LO
 
Please see my post in your Engine Sounds thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back