Wheelspins Gift

• Thread starter RogsR34UK
  • 16 comments
England
Near Oxford, UK
RogsR35UK
RogsR34UK
I received the normal 2 Super Wheelspins and also an extra gift of 200 Super Wheelspins (I think they were Super)! I wonder if this is a mistake or deliberate. Tried to ask the question on the ForzaMotorsport Forums but couldn’t get on.

If they are legitimate they will be something of a pain to use up as I have all cars so far other than one PO car!

Same here - I just logged in an noticed I had over 200 super wheelspins waiting for me.
Screenshot_20200516-120327~2.png

That probably wasn't supposed to happen so I am gonna wait until the support team gives us the all clear to open them.

I did it for myself last night and then just spent about 30 minutes opening them up for the boy. Now he's annoyed because we can't get an FXX Evo before the bots snap them up.

They really should limit it to 1 or 2 searches per minute to stifle these macro cheats.

I thought it was a glitch at first, so I spent a good 30 minutes claiming them and purchasing every property I could. :lol:

I guess this is a send-off gift from the devs?

Since I already own every car and all the clothing/emote/horn items that can be won in wheelspins, I got loads of credits. about 40million putting me at around 220million in total. I already own everything! What am I going to do with all this money?

I also got the 200 spins gift. Very surprising PG have sent out so many.

I had been saving up credits and had over 101mil went up to 134mil. Managed to get one or 2 cars I didn't have from them. Then went and bought all the cars under 10mil I didn't own and now have just under 100mil again.

I now only need to get 18 cars including the 4 remaining cars of the current playlist and only need 5 cars all at 10mil and have bought all the Autoshow cars. Everything else is Festival Playlist prizes I've missed either because they were online event prizes or from when I wasn't as interested in the playlist when it started up.

Now that we know it was a mistake and not everyone got the gift. Would they gift another round to everyone like they did with the Mosler and the two PO cars? That would be hilarious. But still I kinda feel sorry for them.

Logged in on FH4, no spins, so I thought I was on PG's naughty list. Since it turned out to be a mistake in which some got some and others got nothing, there's bound to be a world of hurt on Forza forums... Again. :lol:

I didn't receive the mistake spins but oh well, only other car I want or need is the 812 at this point.

Last edited:
My son had convinced himself that he got the spins because he was a high level in the Online Ranked Adventure, which I'm nowhere near. Very glad I didn't start trying to put in any effort to get up there.

Got the spins sold most of the duplicate cars except for the Mercedes W124, 250 California, and a 250 LM which were new to me I’m at 234 million credits after I used them.

Back