Wheelstand Pro for $79 plus shipping! Guitar and Amplifier for $90 plus shipping!

• Thread starter cpp214
  • 0 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

cpp214

Premium
United States
Kentucky
GTP_CarlPKY
EDIT: *I just placed these items on eBay 👍 LINKS LISTED BELOW*

Hi guys,

Before putting these two items up on eBay, I thought it might be a good idea to post them here in the trading post forum and see if anyone here at the planet is interested. As soon as I get home tonight, I will post pictures of both the guitar and wheelstand--my connection here at work is only 56K and the upload speed is terrible :)

Item #1: Wheelstand Pro G25 Edition eBay
I purchased this item three months ago, and it has worked really well for me.
However, I have been bitten by the cockpit bug, and am planning on buying some type of Playseat or maybe Obutto cockpit in the near future. The Wheelstand Pro has been bulletproof and very reliable for me. It's stable, compact and very lightweight. You can mount pretty much any wheel to it, as long as that wheel has clamps. This one is the G25 edition, and it is custom-designed to hard mount the G25 and its 6-speed H-pattern shifter. I will include the setup instructions, two allen wrenches, another wrench and the four screws used to hard-mount the G25 and shifter, along with the optional metal pedal mount and wing nut to hard mount the G25 pedals to the base of the stand (although this is really not required, as the pedals stick really well to the rubber pads on the base of the stand. I have also used a DFGT on this wheel stand and it works great as well. The DFGT pedals also stick really well to the rubber pads on the base of the stand). I will be asking $100 $79 plus shipping for the wheelstand, but this price may be negotiable if you are really interested ;) Just send me a PM and we'll see if we can't come to some type of agreement. I think the easiest way to conduct the transaction for these items will be via PayPal. As soon as I receive payment for the item(s), I will ship it not just on the same day, but the same hour! Guaranteed 👍 I haven't checked on shipping prices for each item yet, but I would be shocked if each item cost more than $40-$50 including insurance. I only plan on shipping to a buyer in the "lower 48" in the Continental U.S. :indiff: I'm afraid shipping costs to Alaska, Hawaii or oversees would just be too high. Here are a few pictures:

HPIM9088.jpg

th_HPIM9090.jpg

th_HPIM9087.jpg

Item #2: American Legacy Turquoise Limited Edition Acoustic/Electric Guitar eBay

This guitar has barely even been touched. It is in pristine condition. I purchased it a little less than 18 months ago. This is one of Esteban's guitars (you know, the guy in the black hat and sunglasses on HSN and QVC :cool: :lol: ). It comes with a certificate of authenticity (Model # 8601 out of only 10,000 produced), and Esteban has autographed 👍 the guitar on the inside as well. The strings are in great condition, as they have hardly been played. It comes with the guitar case, extra guitar strap, extra strings, and allen wrench, a pick, and also includes what I believe is a 10 watt amplifier so you can use it as an electric guitar as well. In addition, 5 DVD's are also included, and on these DVD's, Esteban teaches you how to play the guitar. After the viewing the DVD's, I would say he does a really good job of tailoring the lessons towards beginners, and builds up slowly to more advanced techniques. All in all, the DVD's are very good I think 👍 As you will see in the pictures, the guitar looks really good, and the amplifier is really good as well. Right now, I am asking $90 plus shipping for the guitar, amplifier and extras.

Some pictures of the guitar:

th_HPIM9095.jpg

th_HPIM9092.jpg

th_HPIM9094.jpg

th_HPIM9096.jpg

If you are interested, just follow the eBay links listed above :)

Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back