wheelstandpro au

  • Thread starter Thread starter dr3w
  • 6 comments
  • 821 views
Messages
355
Australia
NSW
Messages
dr3w_sw
Hi guys, I just ordered my wheelstandpro from www.wheelstandpro.com.au
any other aussie gamers that has bought from that website? Somehow the website doesn't look very convincing to me, any idea?
 
That site is almost identical to the EU version I ordered mine from. No problems.
 
okay, thanks for the info, their website doesn't look very convincing right?
I didn't get any email notification whether it has been shipped or not, only a receipt from paypal, that's why I was abit worried
 
dr3w
okay, thanks for the info, their website doesn't look very convincing right?
I didn't get any email notification whether it has been shipped or not, only a receipt from paypal, that's why I was abit worried

Same here, it arrived quickly though
 
Hi guys, I just ordered my wheelstandpro from www.wheelstandpro.com.au
any other aussie gamers that has bought from that website? Somehow the website doesn't look very convincing to me, any idea?

Hi dr3w I have mates from WpR clan in Au who bought from them and they received theirs fine and very quick so I hope this easy your worry.
 
alrighty thanks guys, I just bought my G27 from jb hifi for $399 so I can't wait for the wheelstand pro to arrive!
 
i bought mine from them, got shipped message and got here within 5 days. sweet for the price.
 
Back