When? Anybody

  • Thread starter Thread starter IWhoPlays
  • 9 comments
  • 1,007 views
Messages
5
United States
United States
Messages
IWhoPlays
When will we be able to send cars to our friends?
 
When will we be able to send cars to our friends?
Probably never. It was left out of GT6 at launch and there's been no mention of trading or sharing cars at all since then. I think the combination of hybrids and microtransactions killed both of them.
 
^^^^ Yep, and since there are no longer any used cars to be bought in the game and every car is readily available in the new car dealership, I doubt we will see trading make a come back.
 
When PD enabled the "Random Game Feature Removal" option on their "Gran Turismo Game Generator" machine & set it to max, this was one of the options that was removed.


;)
 
I kinda miss the old Market Place and trading with friends but such is life in the new age. :indiff:
 
The only thing I miss about the gifting was the ability to receive tuned cars. other than that, all cars are available so there really isn't a need for it, especially having a quality tuning section here at GTP.

The way I see it is this, in GT5 we were limited to sending 1 million dollar valued cars, so in GT6 it takes about an hour to earn that.
 
The only thing I miss about the gifting was the ability to receive tuned cars. other than that, all cars are available so there really isn't a need for it, especially having a quality tuning section here at GTP.

The way I see it is this, in GT5 we were limited to sending 1 million dollar valued cars, so in GT6 it takes about an hour to earn that.

12 minutes if you do the Red Bull Trial Mountain race 4 times.
 
I miss trading paint more than cars.
 
The only thing I miss about the gifting was the ability to receive tuned cars. other than that, all cars are available so there really isn't a need for it, especially having a quality tuning section here at GTP.

The way I see it is this, in GT5 we were limited to sending 1 million dollar valued cars, so in GT6 it takes about an hour to earn that.
And the whole point of a "gifted car" would be to send your friend a car and save him that extra hour of mind numbing grinding. Hence the word "gift".
 
Back