When do most people tune LSD or Ayc and Vcd

  • Thread starter Thread starter bostwick_965
  • 2 comments
  • 1,643 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
34
I would like to know when people start to tune there LSD or (AYC) if available and (VCD) if available. When do you start before suspension tuning after suspension tuning. Would there be a special case if the car was Front Wheel Drive or Four Wheel Drive do to the fact that initial LSD or AYC settings cause understeer in theses types of cars. Would you also tune VCD on a Four Wheel Drive car at the same time as the LSD.
Sorry I know it is a lot of questions but to simplify it I guess You only need to break it into Five categories and at what point you would tune LSD or AYC and VCD.

FF
FR
FWD
MR
RR

I hope this has not been talked about already but I did search and came up with nothing.
 
Theres a hughe section for car setting in the forums linked at the top of the GT4 boards, check in there I'm sure theres a LSD guide around, and yes the drivetrain does affect how you tune the LSD. AYC is a Mitsubishi Lancer only thing I think, regarding GT4 it is anway, VCD is for 4wd cars only, but a lot of people reccomend you don't use it on a Skyline GT-R.
 
live4speed
Theres a hughe section for car setting in the forums linked at the top of the GT4 boards, check in there I'm sure theres a LSD guide around, and yes the drivetrain does affect how you tune the LSD. AYC is a Mitsubishi Lancer only thing I think, regarding GT4 it is anway, VCD is for 4wd cars only, but a lot of people reccomend you don't use it on a Skyline GT-R.

A copy of this thread is already in the Settings forum (this exact thread started by the same member).

also, live4speed speaks the truth about the skyline.
Don't use a VCD on the Skyline. 👍
(ayc isn't availible for it)

So, with this thread being copied into the settings forum already... Thread Closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back