When Do You Race Online? (Times are GMT)

• Thread starter Timppaq
  • 8 comments

When do you race usually?

• Total voters

Timppaq

Premium
Finland
Helsinki
GTP_Timppaq
I don´t have as much time to use for gt5p as I would like to... :( I usually have time to race right after work or some hours during the evening.

So have a look who you may bumb into during different hours... (click the "Votes")

--> TIMES ARE GMT <--

I Hope this helps finding some good racing!

Right now? 10:00 til 03:00. With breaks of course but yes that is how long i can be on GT5P when i'm home alone like i am now :scared:

Normal 17:00-22:00

I'm usually on 19-21:00 through the week. At weekends it depends if I'm home and have time to play but it could be anytime from 9:00am-3:00am.

some time between 10:00-17:00 then every now and then i have a little blast sometime between 2300:0100, i mainly play in the day though

Looks like I race when everyone else is in bed (02.00 - 04.00), hence I race on my own (as far as GTP goes) most of the time. I do occasionally manage a couple of hours at various times during the day but I'm occupied with family stuff when most everyone else is online.

Usually between 17.00 to 23.00 (18.00 to 24.00 for me). I have the odd time when I play in the morning (9.00 to 11.00 GMT) so that I can play with the Aussies and others, but that doesn't happen a lot because mornings at least during the week, are busy times for me.

Back