When do you think we will get a new PS5 reveal event?

When do you think Sony will have their PS5 (GT7 reveal) event?

• Before the end of June

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • July or later

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
South Africa
South Africa
In light of the (very correct) decision of Sony to cancel their PS5 game/console reveal in light of the protests happening across the entirety of the United States and many other countries across the world that stand in solidarity with movements such as Black Lives Matter, when do you think Sony will have the PS5 event?

Some think Sony will have it in July, or even delay it later (making it a grander event by combining it with events they had scheduled for later dates). I think most people don't expect it in June out of respect for the events unfolding. So the question is...

When do you think the actual event will now take place?

Personally, I think we will get an announcement between the 20-22 June for the actual event to be sometime in the last 3 days of June.

They will still have a schedule for their marketing. Delaying too long will mess up the rest of their schedule (which is already suboptimal due to covid). They'll want to do it sooner rather than later.

I expect a new date to be announced before the end of the week, with a new event late next week, or early in the week after that.

The next week or so. Sony will have to show off the console soon before it ends up being leaked when the PS5 begins production

I also doubt they'll push it too far back considering they're going all out with the event, they were showing commercials for it on actual television in the USA before it was postponed.

End of June at the latest. Delaying something forever until world events stopped being such an inconvenience for them has already blown up in their face once this year.

Back