when does CAR MILAGE affect the car & does the overall milage matter?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TeddyBear-420
  • 5 comments
  • 910 views
Messages
1,473
Messages
Teddy_Bear-420
i was wonder because i see alot of cars in the UCD with 50,000+ miles i know to just rebuild engine and chassis but other then that does it affect the cars? also whats up with these people worried about 0 mile car...OCD?...lol its a racing game not pokemon
 
As long as the engine and chassis are rebuilt then it will act like new, total mileage doesnt matter at all. No idea why people put such emphasis on 0 mile cars, its just a collection thing I guess.
 
love the Used Car Dealership, but wish there were more cars on the list. I could care less about how many miles are on the car
 
I'm not so sure it doesn't matter. My X1 has almost 30,000 MILES on it and I just did a refresh on both the chassis and the motor. Initially HP went from a max of 1420 (Max I could get after oil change @ high mileage) to a max of 1545. Then once it was broken in it hit 1555 (or something like that, I'm at work so I can't check). I don't have factual proof, (Much the same as it's nearly impossible to get factual proof that overall mileage DOESN'T affect them) but it seems to drop off to a lower HP Max more quickly than when it was @ zero miles.
 
so you do care a little bit about the miles lol

He had to say I couldn't care less?:)
OT: Some say if the car has done lots of miles even an engine rebuilt won't help to get the full power of the engine.
 
Back