When does it appear??

  • Thread starter Thread starter JoeMaPampang
  • 21 comments
  • 2,143 views

JoeMaPampang

(Banned)
Messages
398
Ok i dont have online connection for my PS3. I haVE 5.5 Mil credits ready...waiting
I have been waiting for the FGT for 4 weeks now!:grumpy:

What's the best way too make it "appear":sick:
 
Just keep making the days go by and check the UCD often. Failing that, you could just get an online connection for your PS3, even if you have to take it to a friend's house and borrow their connection. 👍
 
Only seen it in online used car garage
 
Load a license test and rather than doing hit next test do this 5 times and exit, the online dealer will be full refreshed
 
you can buy it right now in the online car dealership
 
Only seen it in online used car garage

not to hijack the thread but how many time have yall seen the Chevy c5r the one from the old grab turismo??? Only seen it once. And that's when I got it. Had the game since launch.
 
My mistake. Wish you had connection as I would gladly share mine with you until it shoed up.

You could match up your days played with this link and it wil give you an idea. If you do not have access tell me what day you are on and I'll try to check for you and give you an idea

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...Hc&hl=en#gid=0
 
Load a license test and rather than doing hit next test do this 5 times and exit, the online dealer will be full refreshed
Good looking out mate!👍


Just keep making the days go by and check the UCD often. Failing that, you could just get an online connection for your PS3, even if you have to take it to a friend's house and borrow their connection. 👍
Might hav too do that. Thanx:tup:
 
its one of the rarest ucd you can get, ive seen it once in blue at the beginning around lvl12.
 
Take your PS3 to a friend's house with an internet connection....

Problem solved. You're welcome. :sly:
 
If you don't have a friend take it to a starbucks with a little TV :)
 
VTiRoj
Just keep making the days go by and check the UCD often. Failing that, you could just get an online connection for your PS3, even if you have to take it to a friend's house and borrow their connection. 👍

indeed! you will get 2 good things at once.. new update (its nice) and FGT in ONLINE dealerships.. without looking for it!👍
 
Find someone with a smartphone, turn it into a wireless hotspot, connect PS3 to it, download all the GT5 updates :) and then hit the OCD to get the FGT.

your welcome :)
 
I always seem to have it available =P I just never have the money =/
 
Ive seen it come up once

You dont have any internet connection at home? I know before I had lind line bband at home I connected my ps3 and 360 through my laptop with a 3g modem. You didnt say whether you had no connection or none for the ps3
 
Last edited:
I got a blue zero-mile example with a Level 24 ticket... Not sure where you're at in the game, but if you get one of those tickets, just keep quitting/reloading until you get one!
 
You can't use the same internet connection that you're using to look on this forum with?

I don't normally have my PS3 hooked to the internet, but once a week I'll unhook my cable modem from my computer & hook it to my PS3 so I can check the OCD.
 
You can't use the same internet connection that you're using to look on this forum with?

I don't normally have my PS3 hooked to the internet, but once a week I'll unhook my cable modem from my computer & hook it to my PS3 so I can check the OCD.

Thanx guys, i dont have a modem connection, i have a usb internet stick for my laptop. I dont think i can send wifi too my PS3. Havent tried it yet.
 
Thanx guys, i dont have a modem connection, i have a usb internet stick for my laptop. I dont think i can send wifi too my PS3. Havent tried it yet.

You definitely can share that connection with your PS3. It's called an ad hoc network; should be easy to search for a guide to set it up. Basically you're using your laptop's wifi card to act as a router and then share your internet connection. It should be equally as fast as your laptop connection since the ad hoc speed will exceed your USB speed.
 
Back