when does the car gift reset

  • Thread starter Thread starter Galant409VR4
  • 10 comments
  • 835 views
Messages
431
Messages
Killerdan409
HI I live in central usa what time does the car gift reset for the day its been awile lol
Thanks
 
trade reset is every midnight GMT
that would be 7pm Central DST of the previous night
 
I think it's based on your log in time. For me (Pacific Time) it's midnight. I was online trying to collect from my bobs on each sub account and it clicked over at midnight. I noticed after midnight that I gained another (5 to 10) museum tickets when logging back in to my main account.
 
SmileyOr1
I think it's based on your log in time. For me (Pacific Time) it's midnight. I was online trying to collect from my bobs on each sub account and it clicked over at midnight. I noticed after midnight that I gained another (5 to 10) museum tickets when logging back in to my main account.

That's your daily login bonus, totally different from the trade reset. I get my paints and museum cards at midnight local time as well, but trade reset is at 8 pm here.
 
For me it seems to be every 24 hours since I gifted the last car? It doesn't seem to reset at midnight if I can't send anything at 12:30am, but can at 1am...
 
For me it seems to be every 24 hours since I gifted the last car? It doesn't seem to reset at midnight if I can't send anything at 12:30am, but can at 1am...

BST mate 👍
 
West Coast is 7pm
Mountain time zone is 6pm
Central time zone is 5pm
East Coast is 4pm
 
Last edited:
24 hours after I gifted the last car! I live in Portugal (GMT 00.00)
 
1am GMT here in the UK.:) It didn't work at 00:57 but sure enough after two laps of the Le Sarthe Ferrari Seasonal Cappachihngo got his Locxite Zexel Skyline.
 
s0ul_chicken
West Coast is 5pm
Mountain time zone is 6pm
Central time zone is 5pm
East Coast is 4pm

East coast USA is 8 pm.
 
Back