When "Grinding" is worth it !!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter squeakD
  • 21 comments
  • 1,282 views
Messages
514
I know some can't stand grinding (especially considering that grinding in A Spec has its limits in terms of credit payments). However.., the grind in GT-5 really pays off when you go back and redo the high paying Seasonal Events. I just racked up 72 premium cars within the last 24 hours grinding a seasonal with a payout of 490,000 credits per race 👍
 
Now that is dedication..👍 I've sorta been doing the same only buying from the ucd/ocd.
 
Now that is dedication..👍 I've sorta been doing the same only buying from the ucd/ocd.

Thanks.., at this point it's not even about "fairness" in terms of vehicle selection for these events. It's about making that MULA :) I'm using this particular Seasonal Event to own all the premiums. (just have a few more to go). Then if the event is still available...., I'll be grinding away at the UCD.
 
fair play that is some serious work! i thought i was addicted to this game but you just blew that out the water, good work.
 
fair play that is some serious work! i thought i was addicted to this game but you just blew that out the water, good work.

Yeah.., once the wife gets home from work later.., I'll probably finish off the last of the premiums tonight 👍 I don't mind the grind as I'm using one of my favorite cars in the game. I'm not the best driver (but not a noob either). Using one of my Audi monsters.., I can rack up 490,000 credits in 5 minutes :)
 
I've never grinded before until the Seasonals were tripled. I never felt I had to, but even now that I do it, it's enjoyable just to drive. It will hurt once the time is up, but at least, I won't be as apprehensive to grind. Just pick a car you like.
 
The funny thing is that out of the 72 premiums I just purchased.., I've yet to drive one. I've been grinding away and just buying them up. I'm just going from left to right in the dealership buying up what I don't already own. Don't want to waste time driving the new purchases yet as that Seasonal Event won't be up there much longer.
 
I'm going to the credit cap for another P330. R246 is good for credits and goofy suites.
 
I always check the ucd before I do anything else. Then I go to the ocd. Then the ncd. I'd hate to miss one of the few cars I really want and go buy a car from the ncd that will be there any time I want it.
 
Yeah me too,good way to get the non-tradeables.👍
 
in the past 48 hours ive gotten all the premium cars woth over 1 mill
 
Keep it up,at the moment I'm grinding the Historic Racer Cup because apparently bob doesn't know how to win at Monaco.:ouch: It only took me two attempts to win it in A-Spec..
 
I came across a low milage R390 GT-1 Road Car in my dealership yesterday :D
 
Lucky..That is one I want..
 
I've bought everything I didn't have in the OCD and I've bought a lot of other cars otherwise. I've been doing the K car on Eifel and the Honda events to grind money and race gear.
 
Eifel in the supercar challenge (mostly in Super GT's tried in the XJ13 and a Turbo'd C5R and even my Civic RM :dopey: I managed 4th) for me and I've done all the Civic races.
 
Rob192005
Eifel in the supercar challenge (mostly in Super GT's tried in the XJ13 and a Turbo'd C5R and even my Civic RM :dopey: I managed 4th) for me and I've done all the Civic races.

Funny considering just a little bit ago I was trying with the XJ13 :D
 
I did win a couple in that,though that R390 is hard to catch.
 
Yes,yes it is.:)
 
Thanks man.:) Okay so the general concencus is either get a stage 3 turbo and use medium tires or get a 2J...So I won the race..bob couldn't beat one 2J but lord forbid he can win when there's two of them in the race...what gives?! I didn't set up any differently,and then it doesn't give me the level ticket..only the Alfa for winning the championship.
 
Last edited:
Back