When i try play gt7 with my logitech g923 the game crashes

• Thread starter thet111
  • 10 comments
Australia
Australia
Hi all, when I try to play gt7 with my wheel the game crashes. I have tried to seek support from playstation and polyphine. When i just use the controller it works fine.
Thanks, any help would be appreciated

Crashes in what way? More detailed information would help to solve your problem. Good luck 🍻
so when i go into the game it crashes straight away it show the error message is CE0108255-1, sorry about the late reply i have been out of town with no wifi

so when i go into the game it crashes straight away it show the error message is CE0108255-1, sorry about the late reply i have been out of town with no wifi
Delete the game install, rebuild the console database (you don't say which console, but the method for doing it is simply putting the console into safe mode - Google how - and selecting "rebuild database"), then reinstall the game.

Delete the game install, rebuild the console database (you don't say which console, but the method for doing it is simply putting the console into safe mode - Google how - and selecting "rebuild database"), then reinstall the game.
ill give it a go thanks 👍

didn't end up working

Puzzling 🧐 I’m just spit balling here, have you tried different usb ports? What happens if you start the game and play with the controller and then try to connect the wheel? Like on a time trial pause it mid lap and then connect/sign in the wheel. 🍻

s
Puzzling 🧐 I’m just spit balling here, have you tried different usb ports? What happens if you start the game and play with the controller and then try to connect the wheel? Like on a time trial pause it mid lap and then connect/sign in the wheel. 🍻
same thing

I use the 923 too and sometimes get that error message after an update.
I have to restart my PS5, sometimes twice to get into the game!

Back