When is greater online functionality coming?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bearcut
  • 5 comments
  • 535 views
Messages
114
Yes, this is a question to those of you who are very well versed in GT5 Lore from the Kaz Man...

I know he talked about Cash/XP from online races awhile back; when is it coming? Anyone have any idea of what form it is going to take? I'm getting a little bored with the computer AI - they aren't competitive enough, the only time they pose a problem is if they have mounds more HP than your car.

I remember when I played prologue waiting for GT5 to come out I thought "there is no way GT5 online could be worse than this", man... i was so wrong.
I would kill for some matchmaking and some pre-regulated races where we can race with our friends and, gasp, dare I say it, earn cash at the same time?
 
No one knows the answer to this.;)
 
I remember when I played prologue waiting for GT5 to come out I thought "there is no way GT5 online could be worse than this", man... i was so wrong.

Was sayin the same!


Surprise!! :grumpy:
 
My god the online part was a huge let down,
why cant they have something like the COD series?
Predefined game modes, easy invite system and lobbies and matchmaking?
5 years!!! 5 years we waited :(:(:(:(

On the verge of tears here
 
Same here man it is rather frustrating. I was willing to let everything, and I mean every other little problem go if I was just able to take some of my personal cars and race them in online events.

But, in the immortal words of George Carlin "They don't make that anymore. They found out we liked that"
 
Back