When is the next Nations Cup season likely to start?

  • Thread starter Thread starter breeminator
  • 1 comments
  • 484 views
Messages
2,627
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Messages
breeminator
Messages
breeminator
I'm still fairly new to GTS, so don't know how past seasons have worked. I see this season ends early September. I have to commit to a date for something in November, and have a choice of days, so I could avoid days when I'd like to race, if I knew what dates those races would be on. Does the past pattern suggest something is likely to be happening in November, or does the e-sport have a lengthy off-season?
 
I'm still fairly new to GTS, so don't know how past seasons have worked. I see this season ends early September. I have to commit to a date for something in November, and have a choice of days, so I could avoid days when I'd like to race, if I knew what dates those races would be on. Does the past pattern suggest something is likely to be happening in November, or does the e-sport have a lengthy off-season?
It's likely to be pre-season events until March. That said, one of the pre-season events this year acted as a qualifier for the Paris World Tour, but figure on next year either way.
 
Back