When joining online rooms, I can't go to course.

  • Thread starter Thread starter gtsteviiee
  • 3 comments
  • 709 views
Messages
545
United States
United States
Messages
borswaki
I can't click on anything other than chat.. The photo is saying "loading course.. Please wait until all players have loaded the course." Every one has been loaded and is on the track.. What's going on? And when I try to leave the room, I have to reboot my PS3.
 
@gtsteviiee

Perhaps reinstalling gamedata helps?

Or is your internet connection bad? You have NAT 1 or 2?
 
@gtsteviiee

Perhaps reinstalling gamedata helps?

Or is your internet connection bad? You have NAT 1 or 2?
My internet connection is 45mb down 6mb up and I don't know about the NAT 1 or 2
 
My internet connection is 45mb down 6mb up and I don't know about the NAT 1 or 2
PS button -> XMB
Settings
Network Settings
Settings and Connection Status list
 
Back