When viewing replay, can I see what driver aids they use?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Merquise
  • 2 comments
  • 408 views
Messages
241
I;m on a small Dutch forum, we're doing some self made challenges.
For instance: get any street Lamborghini, get sports soft tires and see who gets the fastest time around Nurburgring GP/F. Tuning is free.


When viewing someone's replay, it's possible to see which tires she used.
Is it also possible to see which driving aids they used?
I know it's possible to see when in online room, if you click on a person, you see his driving aids.

The thing is: we would really like to have a challenge with all aids (except) ABS off. But since we don't know how to check that, we're forced to say: use anything you want.

Anyone have an idea?
We drive in Practise, Free Run.
 
Are you online racing? If so, simply highlight their name on the list, and it'll come up with aids and tires.
 
Back