When will it be fixed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tris656
  • 14 comments
  • 867 views
Messages
5
England
England
Messages
tris656
Hi I'm realy fed up now with trying to play online with my friends on gt6 its a joke mics not working game crashing every five mins, not seeing other people on track and so on its realy is a joke I gave 60 quid for a game that is driving me mad rather than me just driving. I know I'm not the only one and sure this thread will get deleted before many of you get chance to comment but ffs 3 years of programming for this realy ate you sure they didn't spend 32 months in pub from the profits of gt5 then think oh dear we need gt6 soon let's do that.
 
I have not had any of these issues. maybe its a network thing.
 
I have not had any of these issues. maybe its a network thing.

Same. Likely a network/internet connection issue from the player's side.
 
Not a single problem yet for me.
Either you or the hosts have some issues.
 
It's the same for alot of us I have good connection and been in many rooms think I've had one night of trouble free racing
 
Check your UPnP and firewall, be sure at you're on NAT1 or NAT2 and definitely not on NAT3.
+ no WLAN/WiFi connection on ps3.
 
It's the same for alot of us I have good connection and been in many rooms think I've had one night of trouble free racing

Although I haven't tried it yet I think the game says rooms with the host settings set to "fixed room host" can help if there is anyone with dodgy connections or NAT3. Might be worth a try.
 
Check your UPnP and firewall, be sure at you're on NAT1 or NAT2 and definitely not on NAT3.
I'm Nat 2 with 17mbs down and a nats short of 1mbs up
 
same problems here and all my friends also...
 
I'm Nat 2 with 17mbs down and a nats short of 1mbs up
Check your UPnP and firewall.
Disable FW or/and/try UPnP on/off
Forget to mention, disable media server connection from XMB.
 
Thinking about it why can I play battle feild 3/4 where there are 24 people lots of vehicles bullets and big maps with no problems.
 
Thinking about it why can I play battle feild 3/4 where there are 24 people lots of vehicles bullets and big maps with no problems.
Don't think, just try those things, ask from Kaz why.
 
Check your UPnP and firewall, be sure at you're on NAT1 or NAT2 and definitely not on NAT3.
+ no WLAN/WiFi connection on ps3.
Why not WiFi? I've used WiFI for what? Three years now? And I haven't had a single connection problem. Except when GTA Online came out, but that was mostly their fault.
 
Don't think, just try those things, ask from Kaz why.
What don't think just follow orders hey guess you jabbed lots of floride in your system or do you work for the government
 
Back