When will LaFerrari be available?

  • Thread starter Thread starter iClique.com
  • 14 comments
  • 1,788 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
253
Messages
iClique
I've read it was going to be available as a DLC... What happened? Anytime soon?
laferrari-gets-carbon-aerodynamic-tweaks-and-adv1-wheels-via-virtual-tuning-61569_1.jpg
 
Nobody knows , but for some awkward reason i think the mclaren P1 would be more likely.
 
Yeah I am desperate for the P1 and the LaF.

I hope they hit before GT7.
 
Start holding your breathe now.... I will wait.
 
^breath*
And OP you genuinely know as well as we do. You don't know, and neither do we.
I imagine there will be Ferrari DLC this time round though, would be nice to have along with the P1 or something.
 
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/500x/45661479.jpg
 
I've read it was going to be available as a DLC... What happened? Anytime soon?
View attachment 111097
Probably when all manufactured real life La Ferrari are delivered to their hand picked owners... Well that is when we will get real life Road tests from places like Top gear.
I want to know how much faster than a P1 La Ferrari is.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back