When will Project Cars 2 be available to pre order on PlayStation store?

Namibia
Namibia
Mads_Ostberg_
Hi guys... Just want to find out when Project Cars 2 will be available on PlayStation store for pre order? I'f noticed that E3 had confirmed aswell as the release date, which is 22 September 2017. Just so over exited for the worlds most popular racing simulator, therefore I can't wait to see it on PlayStation store for pre order!! Greetings. Jaco

honestly, if you buy it 2 days before release as digital copy, it has the same effect as buying it today. You can't play it before September, 22th. 💡
You couldn't preorder pCars 1 on US PlayStation store. That's why there are so many of these questions.

Similar concern here as well regarding Steam. It's on there, but the Pre-Order option isn't available yet.

I have just seen it on the PSN Store (EU/UK) 👍 Very tempted for the Deluxe Version :ill: :gtpflag:👍
2017-06-28_191627.jpg

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/search/q=project cars 2

Why does it say playable date 12/28/2017? The game suppose to come out on September 22nd. Is this just a error or something and will it be fixed soon? It's showing that I got 185 days until I can play. I know it's wrong though.

Back