robd1990 Messages 28 Messages bobdeakin90 Nov 23, 2010 #1 I was just wondering how long it will be until we get an Update or some DLC. Also what will be in it? I actually meant an update to tracks or cars, or something that actually adds or changes the affect on game play. Last edited: Nov 23, 2010
I was just wondering how long it will be until we get an Update or some DLC. Also what will be in it? I actually meant an update to tracks or cars, or something that actually adds or changes the affect on game play.
7HO Messages 789 QLD Nov 23, 2010 #2 The first update 1.01 has already been released adding online features as well as other content.
RX-7_FD3S Messages 3,081 Geneva Messages Kimky Messages Kimky Nov 23, 2010 #3 Dont want to be rude, but do you read the forum ? Honestly. Update 1.1
NINE_HUNDRED Messages 2,114 England Messages NINE_HUNDRED Nov 23, 2010 #4 The games hardley out yet, give it a chance.