When will we see a GT6

  • Thread starter Thread starter FraterFireCat
  • 7 comments
  • 765 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
5
Canada
Ontario
Messages
Satenh
GT5 has been out for a while now And now I am getting board with it .

We all know about the Fornatics ( FM1 -FH ) are all bragging about how good their game is and Trashing GT5 , saying its an out dated Game

I would really like to see a GT6 come out before the years up that Just Blows the doors off FM with less limitations on tuning parameters So its almost limitless what you can do to the Camber suspension Stiffness Gears down force , and allow more Up grades for the cars like being able to put body kits that would effect how the car handles , and Kick A** Graphics , and more Cars , also give Rally racing a main thing in like it was in previous games .

Can Sony Gives any Clue as to when we can expect a GT6 ?
 
Well, looking at the gap between GT4 and GT5, and then applying some logic, probably around 2052. :lol:
 
Next December with the PS4.:rolleyes:
 
Next December with the PS4.:rolleyes:

From what I've been reading it seems more likely the PS4 will be a 2014 launch. Again in the same article , Sony are planning on keeping the support for the PS3 for a number of years and that the PS3 has not even "peaked".

It's hard to see GT6 ever being a PS3 game as Kas and his team already stretched the consoles abilities with GT5. The big question mark is weather or not GT6 would be a strong enough incentive for people to buy the PS4 at launch?

I'm thinking around early 2015 is more likely for GT6 to be launched as GT5 will be in it's 5th year and it would be at the end of it's life cycle no matter how many patches and DLC is added. That being said , I think we will still witness more content via DLC for the next couple of years to keep gamers happy and revenue flowing.
 
GT6 will be released after many delays... Right now nobody knows, probably not even PD.
 
I only just got a PS3 in the past 12 mths....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back