When's a Door not a Door...?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Touring Mars
  • 5 comments
  • 668 views

Touring Mars

ツーリング マルス
Staff Emeritus
Messages
31,336
Scotland
Edinburgh
Messages
GTP_Mars
So 'The Doors' are not allowed to call themselves The Doors anymore :lol: I was wondering what they should be called from now on.... I think they could be called 'Not the Doors' or 'The Portals'... :odd: ;)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/music/4710441.stm

Any ideas?

edit: now I've actually read that article, I see that Robby Krieger is calling them D21C (The Doors of the 21st Century)... :lol: That is SO LAME, I think we can do better than that...
 
"The Doorknobs"

Thinking about it, maybe just "The Knobs".

The Doors were a joke when Jim Morrison was still alive!
 
James2097
"The Doorknobs"

Thinking about it, maybe just "The Knobs".

The Doors were a joke when Jim Morrison was still alive!

:lol:... very apt... just look at them now...
d21cpromo22wa.gif


Can't call them 'Doorknobs' though... too much like 'Doornbos' (as in Robert Doornbos, the F1 driver)...

"The Knobs" it is then, so far... :D
 
911_Carrera
How about "The French Windows"?

:lol:... "Les Fenêtres"? :)

If I get enough of these, I'm going to email them to Robby Krieger's website :D
 
Les Portes
 
Back