Where are all the cars?

  • Thread starter Thread starter xagt393
  • 17 comments
  • 2,012 views
Messages
102
Messages
xagt393
Hi all, been playing a lot and enjoying it so far! Have a few interesting cars and trying to get the most out of the game. I am up to level 14 atm and have to finish off the "pick up truck" race but when i lok for the trucks to buy they are not around.

Do i need to be at a higher level to buy these cars or to unlock more cars? How does it work? If so what level do they become available?
In all the car makes there is only like 10 or so cars?
Cheers, Tony.
 
You might want to look in the used cars area for standards as I think all pickups are standard models
 
The pick up trucks are some of the "standard" cars in the game, as such they only appear in the used car dealership, which changes stock after to do a race/license/event.

You may have to what a while before they show up, it took a little while for a F150 to appear for me to use.
 
im looking for the starlet glanza v where could that be??
 
im looking for the starlet glanza v where could that be??

Used car dealership ,all the cars with an S on the official car list are in there ,all the P's are in the new car section.
 
You win the RAM 1500 caramie Hemi quad cab with all bronze on licence IA.
Give It a racing filter & sports CAT to give It the edge though.
 
I spotted a Ford SVT Lightning on the used car list. Got it and did the truck races. I think it was overkill compared to the field, as it was pretty easy.

I'm at level 15 or so, I think.
 
I will have another look now but even in the used car lot there is not that many cars... Get back to you all shortly. Cheers!
 
Hmmm.. Cant seem to find a single "pick up" to buy. Interesting. Like i said in the used car lot there is probably 30 or 40 cars but i might check later on to see if they have changed. Maybe i need to wait for them to come in. It just does not seem like all the cars are around.
 
They do change. In fact, I believe you can refresh the car list all on your own without actually going off and taking part in another event.
 
Refresh? I have not seen an option like that. Would you be able to tell me where? I am getting into this game a lot b.t.w haha
 
I just had to keep running other events and checking the used section constantly to find a truck for the truck race... eventually found a Ford Lightning (by pure luck) and bought it.
 
You could alway win a truck. It seems people just don't read threads anymore.
 
They do change. In fact, I believe you can refresh the car list all on your own without actually going off and taking part in another event.
How can you refresh? Is it enough to go to practice or something like this?
 
If it works like GT4, anything that makes the in-game date advance will be enough to change the line-up. However, I've heard there is a button somewhere on the used car lot screen that will make the line-up refresh itself automatically.
 
If it works like GT4, anything that makes the in-game date advance will be enough to change the line-up. However, I've heard there is a button somewhere on the used car lot screen that will make the line-up refresh itself automatically.
Whoa, where is this button mate? I have had a bit of a rough time finding the right vehicle when I want it. Although, it makes this place useful because of our great trading thread.
 
Back