- 1,426
- Burammm
Bear with me guys... I honestly feel like a spoiled brat posting this, but...
After waiting for what seems like forever for GT5 to come out I can't help but feel underwhelmed at the offered car selection.
The addition of Ferraris, Lambos and Maserati is nice but the rest of the offering just feels stale. It's basically GT4 + GT Prologue and hardly anything really up to date.
Where are all the new Audis, BMWs, Mercs, VWs from the past 2/3 years? I want my A1, S4, RS5, X6, C63 AMG and Scirocco! Where is the Alfa Mito or the new Guilietta?
It's fine if they're not all premium models... but seriously... I'm just seeing the exact same cars I've driven around the same tracks on my PS2 and PSP with GT3, GT4 and GT PSP. I was hoping for something a bit more fresh after all the epic delays of GT5.

After waiting for what seems like forever for GT5 to come out I can't help but feel underwhelmed at the offered car selection.
The addition of Ferraris, Lambos and Maserati is nice but the rest of the offering just feels stale. It's basically GT4 + GT Prologue and hardly anything really up to date.
Where are all the new Audis, BMWs, Mercs, VWs from the past 2/3 years? I want my A1, S4, RS5, X6, C63 AMG and Scirocco! Where is the Alfa Mito or the new Guilietta?
It's fine if they're not all premium models... but seriously... I'm just seeing the exact same cars I've driven around the same tracks on my PS2 and PSP with GT3, GT4 and GT PSP. I was hoping for something a bit more fresh after all the epic delays of GT5.