Where are DLC cars saved?

  • Thread starter Thread starter radaralert
  • 2 comments
  • 515 views
Messages
131
Messages
sonny_bob
Apologies if this is already covered. Once you've used the redemption codes for chromeline and stealth cars, are they saved to your PSN id, or the PS3 hard drive.

The reason I ask is that some dirtbag broke in and stole some stuff from the ground floor of my apartment, including my slim PS3 and usb back up. Fortunately it appears my tv was too large to grab and I do have an old fatty stored under the stairs somewhere that I can use for a while.

I've bought a standard edition of the game today. Obviously my game save is gone (L30 L39, 360 cars grrrr), but will I still be able to use the chromelines and stealths to start the grind again when I log in on my PSN id this evening after work?
 
Damn sorry to hear that. You can recover your download when you sign into the PS network under account management and transaction management.
 
Cheers mate. The joys of city living hey...

Anyway, thanks for clearing that up for me. Hopefully I'll get a chance to test it out tonight and get cracking on getting the garage back in shape.
 
Back