Where are my custom wheels? - 2 player

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lightsped
  • 9 comments
  • 750 views
Messages
88
So I had a GT4 game going and I used to be able to play 2 player and see my custom wheels on my various cars.

That GT4 game save got corrupted and I had to start over. On this new GT4 game I forgot how to setup 2 player mode where I can see my custom wheels.

Any ideas?
 
I'm not sure, but I don't think it is possible to do that on an NTSC machine.

From what I understand there is no way to use "home garage" cars in 2 player mode and therefore it would be impossible to access any cars other than arcade cars (which do not have custom wheels).

I could be wrong. :confused:
Somebody get in here and answer this question right. :lol:

I will keep an eye on this thread until someone does that. If I am right, I will close this thread. If my thoughts are wrong, I will leave this thread open.

Later. :D
 
I don't know about NTSC, but i have used my garage cars in 2 player mode on my PAL game.
 
Like I said, I have used my two player cars many many times on my old GT4 mem card. When it got corrupted, I forgot how to set 2 player up on the new mem card so that I can do this.

I know its possible 100% as I have raced many many times using my own garage cars against other players garage cars.....

My main problem is that for some reason cars I have bought racing tires for do not carry the racing tires with them into 2 player mode. My old GT4 game save used to do this perfectly..... I think it is a setting somewhere, but I forgot where....
 
i think you just have to make sure you put on the right set of tires when you choose your car.

you can use your garage cars in 2player mode. you cannot in single player arcade mode.
 
ConceptS14
i think you just have to make sure you put on the right set of tires when you choose your car.

you can use your garage cars in 2player mode. you cannot in single player arcade mode.

What I tried yesterday with 2 player.....

1. Go to GT mode, selected car, made sure it had racing tires.
2. Go to 2 player, load car from memory card.
3. It is back to regular tires with stock wheels.....
 
Normal cars can't have racing tires in Arcade mode, try sports tires on custom wheels.
 
did you choose racing tires when you loaded the car in 2player mode?
i think the default choice is usually sports tires.
 
When you are buying wheels, make sure to put them on the Sports Tires instead of the Racing Tires. Since you can only use sports tires in arcade mode, the car will have the wheels that you put on it in sim mode.
 
Back