Where are my Stealth cars!?

  • Thread starter Thread starter UAEmonster
  • 15 comments
  • 1,597 views
Messages
108
Messages
UAEmonster-1
I deleted the game data from my hard drive so that I can reinstall the game and the updates as i had many issues since updating it to spec 2.0

However, I just noticed that my stealth cars are gone from my garage! Is this related to what I did (deleting the game data) and if so how can I return them !!?
 
Re-download them (PS Store, download list).
 
Re-download them (PS Store, download list).

Quick Q: If these cars are removed from garage will the save data be removed also thus allowing one to redownload fresh stealthies after thrashing them for 50,000 km?
 
I would assume not unless you're using a different PS3 and imported your game save from a usb device.

I think the only way to get them back to 0/0 is to delete absolutely everything to do with GT5 off your hdd and reinstall it and it would give them to you 0/0 or make a sub account and it would give you fresh ones I think but don't quote me on that last bit..
 
Rob192005
I would assume not unless you're using a different PS3 and imported your game save from a usb device.

I think the only way to get them back to 0/0 is to delete absolutely everything to do with GT5 off your hdd and reinstall it and it would give them to you 0/0 or make a sub account and it would give you fresh ones I think but don't quote me on that last bit..

yep I have sub acc it does work. Mine are no more than 1400km anyway but I want to use them more!

How good is the 500cr refurb & rigidity cost! love it!
 
There is something else.
It is enough to remove the hard drive for the stealth cars to be gone.
Put the hdd back and re-download "fresh" stealth cars from the store.
Here you go 0 miles stealth cars again 👍
 
maksiu3f
There is something else.
It is enough to remove the hard drive for the stealth cars to be gone.
Put the hdd back and re-download "fresh" stealth cars from the store.
Here you go 0 miles stealth cars again 👍

So just take it out & put it back in?
 
Quick Q: If these cars are removed from garage will the save data be removed also thus allowing one to redownload fresh stealthies after thrashing them for 50,000 km?
Yes, the stealth/DLC cars will be back at 0 miles,km/0 switches if the the GT5 game data is deleted, re-installed and the stealth/DLC cars are re-downloaded. No need to remove the HDD, game data and DLC are connected, so if you delete the game data, DLC cars are gone and you need to re-download them.
 
Yes, the stealth/DLC cars will be back at 0 miles,km/0 switches if the the GT5 game data is deleted, re-installed and the stealth/DLC cars are re-downloaded. No need to remove the HDD, game data and DLC are connected, so if you delete the game data, DLC cars are gone and you need to re-download them.

OK mate, thanks!
 
You're very welcome. :) Make a back-up of your save data just to be safe, also your replays will be gone, as they are tied to your game data, so make back-ups of your favorite ones.
 
No need to delete anything.
Just take hdd out and put it back.
Sorry for late reply.
 
maksiu3f
No need to delete anything.
Just take hdd out and put it back.
Sorry for late reply.

I've never removed mine, is it difficult to do?
 
Easier and less work to just delete game data file.
 
Last edited:
Easier and less work to just delete game data file.

It's 5 minutes to take the drive out and put it back in, and it's 5 minutes just to delete the game data and than there 's 2 and a half hours to redownload the patches, 40 minutes to reinstall GT5 and only then you can play.
Tell me which is quicker.
 
Plenty of videos on YT how to remove hdd.
Easy and takes few minutes thats all.
 
It's 5 minutes to take the drive out and put it back in, and it's 5 minutes just to delete the game data and than there 's 2 and a half hours to redownload the patches, 40 minutes to reinstall GT5 and only then you can play.
Tell me which is quicker.
Touché ma'am/sir.
 
Back