Where are the 2011 BMW's, Mercedes and Audi's???

  • Thread starter Thread starter RConde
  • 7 comments
  • 901 views
Messages
21
Messages
RConde
Ok, so i need some PSN friends to play online with, all my friends play call of duty black ops and other shooters. It would be awesome to trade cars and race online.

PSN ID: RConde

Another thing, where are the 2011 BMW, Mercedes and Audi models???? I would love to see the 2011 4 door M3, the CLS AMG, and the A7 Sportback... Does anyone knows if they are coming out in a future DLC? I was really disappointed when the car list came out and i didnt see these cars on it...

PS.: That's my first post guys, so take it easy...
 
Sadly, they didn't have time to add many late model cars beyond those of the supercar class.

I was impressed just to see the current RS6 and in avant form, not like FM3's boring decision to make it the 4-door.
 

Yeah, but are they really coming out? The new Audi's are awesome!!!!

And i would trade the BMW M3 4-door, for ANY of the 15 Mazda RX-7 or 10 Toyota Vitz models in the game...

What about the new M5, the new CLS, the new SL... European cars are the best!!!
 
The late MY euro cars went the same way of some of the late modle american cars ( ford in paticular) Maybe in DLC I hope? It would be bad for them not to ad dlc packs
 
I wouldn't be surprised if the DLC took 1 year to make, it's as Yamamuchi-San does all by himself...
 
Back