Where are the LMP videos?!?!??

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sven
  • 4 comments
  • 727 views
Messages
1,087
Why is it that ever since the first unveiling of Gran Turismo 4 back at E3 '03, there has been a grand total of 1 video with any open-topped LMP action (that I can remember)? These LMP cars are a significant addition to the series, and I have only ever seen one in one video released over a year ago, long before the current driver animations came about. With every new video I see, I become increasingly disgruntled that we have yet to see an LMP in the current build. Are the people getting these videos really so incompetant that they don't realize we haven't seen a good LMP video yet? For almost every new video I see, I want to go kick the author in the face for chosing the damn McLaren again, or whatever, which we've only seen a billion times and have in Prologue anyway. So where the hell are all the LMP videos? In fact, it doesn't even have to be LMP; at this point I'll settle for any decent car we haven't seen yet. Someone make a video of the R89C, or Sauber Mercedes C-9, or Saleen S7, or SOMETHING decent. Just not the McLaren again, God...

P.S. Can anyone yet say whether we'll be able to run an open-top car with 6 cars on the grid?
 
been under a rock buddy? keep looking, also there are only 3 cars like that so far. I think you are too concerned to make a thread on something you want to see that no one can provide.
 
join the vip section of granturismoworld.com they have a video with LMPs in a full 6 car grid.
 
LaBounti
been under a rock buddy? keep looking, also there are only 3 cars like that so far. I think you are too concerned to make a thread on something you want to see that no one can provide.
Sorry, I just wanted to vent.

Also, the GTW videos don't work for me.
 
Sven
Sorry, I just wanted to vent.

Also, the GTW videos don't work for me.

Keep trying the highres option. It took my browser a coupe of turns before it worked.👍
 
Back